Brocklesby is ON

News by Nico

Following an inspection this morning the Brocklesby are going ahead with racing.

There has been a little light rain overnight and the going remains Good to Soft, Soft at Pamelas Paddock and into the back straight.

We will be monitoring the weather situation throughout the day and are considering bringing race times forward by 5 minutes to give an earlier finish, declarations will remain the same.

Fingers crossed Storm Dennis can hold off until after 3pm.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.