Welcome to the Midlands Area point-to-point tickets shop. Tickets are normally available until 7pm on the night before a meeting.
Tickets for point-to-point meetings in the Midlands Area are provided by Future Ticketing for the 2022-2023 season.
In most cases volunteer tickets and tickets for owners and keepers are sent directly by the event.
Terms and Conditions
These are the standard terms and conditions for our e-tickets:
By using this ticket, the holder hereof agrees to and accepts all conditions of acceptance contained herein and all race meeting rules and standards of conduct posted in or about the venue.
• Ensure your ticket is from an authorised agent only. Those with counterfeit tickets will be refused admission and may be prosecuted.
• It is with regret that we cannot refund or exchange any tickets after purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to the grounds or any part thereof or to have any persons removed from grounds for public safety reasons, overcrowding or otherwise as the organisers do not accept any liability for loss or damages, consequential or otherwise.
• Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and belongings to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.
• Unless written permission is given by the organiser this ticket cannot be used for any promotional purposes.
• After purchase the holder of this ticket is responsible for its care. Ticket agents do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of the ticket.
• Full intact ticket required for admission.
• Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases the ticket issuer, the event producer, the facility, the sponsors, and all organisations involved from all liability thereafter save where and to the extent that arises from breach of contract (not due to the Force Majeure) or by the negligent act or omission of said organisations involved.
• There will be no refunds available on unused tickets. In the event of cancellation without rescheduling of the event, all tickets will be automatically refunded within 10 working days. In the event of abandonment during the course of the day, advance purchase tickets will be refunded at 100% if the event is abandoned after the first race, 50% if after the second race, and no refund will apply if the third race has been completed.
GROUP DISCOUNTS for point-to-point tickets
For group bookings of ten tickets or more, please contact the secretary of the meeting you wish to attend. Their details are on the individual fixtures pages, available from the main menu.
£14 when bought online.